What America really needs is to capitalize on its traditional strengths—a broad definition of education, an education that respects individuality, tolerates deviation, celebrates diversity. America also needs to restore faith in its public education, respects teacher autonomy, and trusts local school leaders elected or selected by the people.“
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 2 Challenges: With STEM & iPads - 2014
- Growing Nimble Thinkers for the Creative Economy by Deborah Morrison and Glenn Griffin - 2013
- Cage-Busting Leadership by Rick Hess - 2013
- Options for Posting by Email (RIP Posterous) - 2013
- Green Screen Photo Effects On The Cheap - 2012
- K12 Panel at the 2012 Heartland eLearning Conference - 2012
- Why is cloud computing significant for college faculty? - 2012
- The Power of Media Advertising: Ads Worth Spreading from TED - 2011
- Accessing new MobileMe Calendars on an older iOS 3.1.3 iPod Touch - 2011
- Announcing Celebrate Kansas Voices! #mace2010 - 2010