What America really needs is to capitalize on its traditional strengths—a broad definition of education, an education that respects individuality, tolerates deviation, celebrates diversity. America also needs to restore faith in its public education, respects teacher autonomy, and trusts local school leaders elected or selected by the people.“
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Code as Poetry in 4th Grade Scratch Club - 2018
- 2 Challenges: With STEM & iPads - 2014
- Growing Nimble Thinkers for the Creative Economy by Deborah Morrison and Glenn Griffin - 2013
- Cage-Busting Leadership by Rick Hess - 2013
- Options for Posting by Email (RIP Posterous) - 2013
- Green Screen Photo Effects On The Cheap - 2012
- K12 Panel at the 2012 Heartland eLearning Conference - 2012
- Why is cloud computing significant for college faculty? - 2012
- The Power of Media Advertising: Ads Worth Spreading from TED - 2011
- Accessing new MobileMe Calendars on an older iOS 3.1.3 iPod Touch - 2011