Equipped as a storychaser with my iPad2, a $60 iRig mic, and the help of friends (as well as some bystanders) willing to be short-term videographers, I’ve recorded a series of interviews this week here in Philadelphia for the 2011 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference.
This sixth episode is an interview with Dr. Leigh Zeitz, or “Dr Z.” Dr. Zeitz is an Associate Professor at the University of Northern Iowa, and is passionate about (among other things) helping K-12 teachers as well as students create compelling digital portfolios. He blogs on drzreflects.com. Digital Portfolios Made Easy and keyboardingresearch.org are also his websites. In this interview, I ask Dr. Z to share about his ISTE 2011 sessions as well as his philosophy for helping K-12 learners develop compelling and useful digital / electronic portfolios.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Maker Faire Kansas City 2014 Highlights - 2014
- Learning from Psy About Copyright and YouTube Takedowns - 2014
- Steven Covey on Personal Leadership at #iste11 - 2011
- Unlocking Potential by Chris Lehmann #iste11 (notes & audio podcast) @chrislehmann - 2011
- Podstock 2010 will be here soon! - 2010
- Effective Leadership in an Era of Disruptive Innovation by Scott McLeod - 2009
- Best Practices for Encouraging Learning 24/7: Models that Work! - 2009
- 1:1 Laptops and Seamless Integration: Peek into the Frontier by Howard Levin - 2009
- Teaching 2.0: Engaging the Interactive Generation by Chris Moersch - 2009
- Global Collaboration Buzzword or Educational Reality by Carol Anne McGuire - 2009