This evening I spent about fifteen minutes creating a short fairy tale with the iPad app, “Puppet Pals.” I’ve titled this 7 minute, 40 second animated classic, “Seeking Adventure in the Wide World.” Any correlation to real situations and people, including the epic struggle now underway to change the draconian content filtering policies of a large school district in the central USA, are purely coincidental and should be treated as the result of random humor inspired by iPad creativity.
I recorded this audio using an iRig microphone. I’ve been thinking about creating some kind of animated video like this one for many weeks, so I didn’t actually write a script for it. This was a fun experiment in impromptu puppet videography… definitely an example of “Playing with Media!” I quite enjoyed the chance to be creative and a bit “out of the box” with different voices.
Enjoy! And viva la revolucion en las escuelas para mas libertad!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast458: Reflections and Lessons Learned from STEAM Studio Fall 2017 - 2017
- Podcast450: Great Classroom iPad Projects and Activities (Nov 2016) - 2016
- Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads (Dec 2013) - 2013
- 99¢ Podcast: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2011
- Be Kind, Do Your Best, and Become a Voracious Reader - 2010
- Notes and Reflections on Dr. Z's ISTE Webinar today, blended learning, and web 2.0 - 2008
- Maps and initial Hawaii photos - 2007
- Update on Hawaii webcasts and videoconferences - 2007
- In-Flight Entertainment 2.0 and Educator Professional Development - 2007
- Tips for home high speed Internet connections - 2006