This evening I spent about fifteen minutes creating a short fairy tale with the iPad app, “Puppet Pals.” I’ve titled this 7 minute, 40 second animated classic, “Seeking Adventure in the Wide World.” Any correlation to real situations and people, including the epic struggle now underway to change the draconian content filtering policies of a large school district in the central USA, are purely coincidental and should be treated as the result of random humor inspired by iPad creativity.
I recorded this audio using an iRig microphone. I’ve been thinking about creating some kind of animated video like this one for many weeks, so I didn’t actually write a script for it. This was a fun experiment in impromptu puppet videography… definitely an example of “Playing with Media!” I quite enjoyed the chance to be creative and a bit “out of the box” with different voices.
Enjoy! And viva la revolucion en las escuelas para mas libertad!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads (Dec 2013) - 2013
- 99¢ Podcast: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2011
- Be Kind, Do Your Best, and Become a Voracious Reader - 2010
- Notes and Reflections on Dr. Z's ISTE Webinar today, blended learning, and web 2.0 - 2008
- Maps and initial Hawaii photos - 2007
- Update on Hawaii webcasts and videoconferences - 2007
- In-Flight Entertainment 2.0 and Educator Professional Development - 2007
- Tips for home high speed Internet connections - 2006
- iPod101 - 2005