While the built-in calculator features of Google Search are extremely powerful, the syntax required to use the “Google calculator” requires some study. That process is valuable and good, but I like how Mateusz’ Percentage Calculator does not require any special syntax formatting. The layout is simple and straightforward. He has also included some helpful information about percentages on the homepage of his site.
Mateusz has also created the website Blood Pressure Chart, which provides a cloud-based / web-based way for people to save their blood pressure information so it can be shared with doctors or others the individual selects. I really like the clean look of the ‘forums’ section of his Blood Pressure Chart website, where updates are available about the project as well as other information. I’m going to try and learn what tool he used to create these, it would be great if they are powered with a WordPress Plug-in.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- MinistrySafe Online Video Training for Youth Protection from Sexual Abuse - 2012
- Configure KidBlog for Safe, Moderated, Interactive Student Blogging & Commenting - 2012
- Highlights from Today's Technology Leadership Workshop in Missoula, MT #mtvision - 2011
- Backchannel with Etherpad Experiences - 2010
- Catholic Priests Encouraged to Blog by the Pope - 2010
- AMTRAK discount for NECC 2009 - 2009
- Physics of light and temperature - 2008
- Oil, Corruption, Development, Violence and Hope - 2007
- Oversimplifying TxTIP year 1 results - 2006
- Linking can be law breaking? - 2006