Today to kick off our “Playing with Media” professional development day in Yarmouth Schools in Maine, superintendent Judy Paolucci created a 90 second video trailer on her iPad. With assistance from technology integrator Mike Arsenault, Judy learned how to use the latest version of iMovie on Wednesday and interviewed different students to create this movie using the “Video Trailer” iMovie template on Thursday. Well done, Superintendent Paolucci!
More information about the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” is available.
Be sure to check all ALL the great session resources and links shared by Yarmouth teachers (in grades K-12) on the PD day Google site.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Inspired by the First All-Female USAF Boeing E-3 Sentry Air Crew - 2013
- Student "Confession Pages" Trend Highlights Free Speech Issues & Need to Address Ethics / Digital Citizenship - 2013
- Global Collaboration (including The Arab Spring Project) at Yarmouth High School - 2012
- Microsoft Copying Apple Store Experience - 2011
- Feedburner Feed and Yahoo Pipe Updated (no longer frozen on Feb 18th post) - 2011
- Terms of Service Agreements Users Don't Read - 2011
- Install alternate operating systems and software on a netbook via a USB flash drive - 2010
- Podcast306: Voices of COSN 2009 (Grantwrangler, a handheld data projector, and cloud-based computing) - 2009
- Request for Feedback: Safe Digital Social Networking draft - 2007
- Podcast 40: Defining and Telling the New Story - 2006