This podcast includes reflections with David Truss and Gail Lovely at the close of the UnPlug’d 2012 Conference at Northern Edge Algonquin in Ontario, Canada. Refer to the podcast shownotes for referenced and related links to UnPlug’d.
- Tweets from #unplugd12
- Unplug’d website
- Northern Edge Algonquin
- Northern Edge Algonquin on Twitter: @northernedge
- Flickr Pool from Unplug’d 2012
- David Truss on Twitter: @datruss
- Blog of David Truss: Pair-a-dimes for Your Thoughts: Reflections on Education, Technology and Learning
- Posts by David Truss on Connected Principals
- Gail Lovely on Twitter: @glovely
- Gail Lovely’s website: gaillovely.com
- The Moose by Rod Murray
- Tango! by Guillaume Semblat
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents (Wesley Fryer’s secondary podcast channel)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Share Recipes with Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone - 2017
- Remove distracting Apple TV icons - 2014
- Learn About Lightspeed Mobile Manager - 2014
- Technology Integration for Common Core (Velma, Oklahoma Presentation Resources) - 2013
- Evernote as a Syncable, Offline Database for High School CX Debate Evidence - 2011
- Strange podcast download spike - 2008
- Thoughts on video annotation and 1:1 computing - 2007
- Podcast179: Podcasting in the Elementary Classroom - A Conversation on EdTechTalk - 2007
- Use your school phone dialer to share podcasts with parents! - 2007
- Talking about podcasting with elementary students - 2007