This podcast includes reflections with David Truss and Gail Lovely at the close of the UnPlug’d 2012 Conference at Northern Edge Algonquin in Ontario, Canada. Refer to the podcast shownotes for referenced and related links to UnPlug’d.
- Tweets from #unplugd12
- Unplug’d website
- Northern Edge Algonquin
- Northern Edge Algonquin on Twitter: @northernedge
- Flickr Pool from Unplug’d 2012
- David Truss on Twitter: @datruss
- Blog of David Truss: Pair-a-dimes for Your Thoughts: Reflections on Education, Technology and Learning
- Posts by David Truss on Connected Principals
- Gail Lovely on Twitter: @glovely
- Gail Lovely’s website: gaillovely.com
- The Moose by Rod Murray
- Tango! by Guillaume Semblat
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents (Wesley Fryer’s secondary podcast channel)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Technology Integration for Common Core (Velma, Oklahoma Presentation Resources) - 2013
- Evernote as a Syncable, Offline Database for High School CX Debate Evidence - 2011
- Strange podcast download spike - 2008
- Thoughts on video annotation and 1:1 computing - 2007
- Podcast179: Podcasting in the Elementary Classroom - A Conversation on EdTechTalk - 2007
- Use your school phone dialer to share podcasts with parents! - 2007
- Talking about podcasting with elementary students - 2007
- Update on "Invent the Future" After School Club / Scratch Programming - 2007
- Teaching with Videoconferencing - 2006
- Real or fake teaching test? - 2006