If you’re in or near Austin Texas and the SXSWedu Conference, I invite you to join the session “EduBrawl! Pros Debate Mobile, Flipped and Games” tomorrow (Tuesday March 5th) from 9 to 10 am in the Austin Convention Center Room 15. The session description is:
The gloves are off and our educator panelists give you a ringside seat discussing the tips and traps on these hot topics being implemented in real classrooms:
Mobile learning & devices,
A diverse panel represents their own opinions plus the the voice of educators from 2013 survey data on trends and teaching strategies used by educators nationwide. Hear the debate on how change agents bring innovation to schools compared to how a new teacher or experienced teacher are navigating students and administrators demands.
Our conversation is going to be lively! Please plan to join us if you can.
* Full disclosure: My participation in this panel is supported / made possible by We Are Teachers.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast389: Improving Literacy with Media in Higher Education - 2012
- iPad: A Tool for Differentiation (in a primary classroom) #mace11 #edapp - 2011
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers (a book club discussion) - 2010
- Two Flowers Unblocks Ning - 2010
- Web 2.0 Projects by Laura Sadler #mace2010 - 2010
- Cell Phones R 4 More Than Texting: Let's plan for them, not ban them! - 2010
- Free Resources from Discovery Education #mace2010 - 2010
- Janet Wozniak: Think back to the reason you got into education: To change the world - 2010
- It takes leadership to get creative in schools and support the use of Skype - 2010
- Kansas Memory: Real Stories, Real People #mace2010 - 2010