My son showed me this whimsical and fun Lego Stopmotion film (Brickfilm) this morning: “LEGO Voldemort Goes Wand Shopping.” I think the authors did a great job portraying the power of Gandalf in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Gandalf trumps everyone else! Enjoy! I bet you know some students who would love to see this and be inspired by the possibilities of stopmotion animation!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Faculty Require Mastery of Content and Skills - Not Just Technology Use - 2011
- Beautiful Transmediation Example: How To Be Alone - 2011
- Accessing Citrix from Ubuntu - 2010
- Avoid Twply.com and change your Twitter password frequently - 2009
- Categorizing web 2.0 sites by function - 2009
- Join Darren and other K12Online Conveners today LIVE on Manitoba radio and online - 2009
- Don't be awed by enhanced access to administrative academic data - Look for pedagogic changes instead! - 2009
- Vitae guidance on presentations? - 2008
- Morning with Dr. Alan Kay - 2008
- Yelp Reviews - 2006