I’m sharing two sessions Tuesday at the EdTechTeam’s Texas Summit Featuring Google for Education in Richardson. My sessions are “Google Hangouts 101” and “Sharing Lesson Plans & Curriculum with Google Tools.” These are both new conference breakouts for me, and I created Google Presentations for each one with embedded videos and hyperlinks. I’ll try to record the audio from both of these sessions and share it later on “Fuel for Educational Change Agents.” Follow the Twitter hashtag #gafesummit to get updates from the conference this week! I’ll be sharing two other presentations on Wednesday too.
by David Jakes
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Playing with Media in Houston, Texas - 2011
- Education can empower us with skills to act upon the world - 2010
- Sketchcasting: A combination of blogging, talking and drawing! - 2010
- Lots of phone stalls, but not many phones! - 2010
- T3 Grant Notes (ARRA Stimulus funds for Educational Technology competitively released by the Texas Education Agency) - 2009
- Podstock Southwest in El Paso - 6-7 August 2009 - 2009
- Discussing GirlsGoGames.com - A conversation about values and media literacy - 2009
- Moodle as "the killer app" - 2008
- The benefits of unplugging - 2008
- Professional development and professional learning networks are key - 2007