This podcast features a recording of Wesley Fryer’s breakout session, “Great Classroom iPad Projects and Activities” at the 2016 Interactive Learning Institute (ILI) on November 30, 2016, in Norman, Oklahoma. ILI is sponsored by the K20 Center at the University of Oklahoma, and is an annual event focused on sharing best practices for technology integration in K12 classrooms. Grant recipients for OETT (the Oklahoma Education Technology Trust) administered by the K20 Center are among the participants in the conference, but it is open to educators at all levels from any school. The official session description for this presentation was:
Explore over 20 “media project recipes” which can be used as-is or modified as needed to help facilitate student iPad media projects
Access the iPad project matrix highlighted in this presentation by visiting www.ipadmediacamp.com/matrix and more student iPad media project examples by visiting ShowWithMedia.com. Slides for this presentation as well as links to other referenced resources are included in the podcast shownotes. If you listen to and enjoy this podcast, please let Wes know by sending a Twitter reply to @wfryer. Also consider subscribing to the “EdTech Situation Room” podcast (www.edtechSR.com) and the “Fuel for Educational Change Agents” podcast (audio.speedofcreativity.org). Your feedback and suggestions are welcome!
- Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
- Google Slides for this presentation
- iPad Media Camp Activity & Project Matrix (linked on ipadmediacamp.org/matrix)
- 2016 Interactive Learning Institute (ILI)
- K20 Center at the University of Oklahoma
- The Oklahoma Education Technology Trust (OETT)
- Program Listing for this ILI 2016 Session on Sched.org
- Show With Media: What Do You Want to Create Today?
- My other 2016 ILI presentation: Tips for Managing, Wifi, iPads, and Chromebooks (recorded podcast audio, slides & session resources)
- “Teach Like Me” Project by Shawn Sheehan (@spsheehan)
- InfoPics Resource page by Tony Vincent (@tonyvincent)
- The EdTech Situation Room Podcast (@edtechSR)
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents Podcast
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Seeking Adventure in the Wide World (Puppet Pals video) - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2011
- Be Kind, Do Your Best, and Become a Voracious Reader - 2010
- Notes and Reflections on Dr. Z's ISTE Webinar today, blended learning, and web 2.0 - 2008
- Maps and initial Hawaii photos - 2007
- Update on Hawaii webcasts and videoconferences - 2007
- In-Flight Entertainment 2.0 and Educator Professional Development - 2007
- Tips for home high speed Internet connections - 2006
- iPod101 - 2005