A list of my recent and upcoming workshop curriculum and presentation links/references are available on wiki.wesfryer.com. In addition, the following pages are available on this site. Hold your mouse cursor over the “Resources” link at the top of the page to see a drop-down list with additional options.
- Essential Media for Educators
- My primary audio podcast channel (Moving at the Speed of Creativity) – also on iTunes
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents (my secondary audio podcast channel)
- Email Updates
- Balanced Content Filtering in Schools
- Unmasking the Digital Truth Project (addressing E-Rate, CIPA, and other legal content filtering issues in schools)
- Education Blogs I Read
- Videos for Professional Development (PD)
- Podcasting Help (a little dated but still potentially helpful)
- Garageband Help (a little dated but still potentially helpful)
- Free Audio Resources (for podcasting and other multimedia projects)
- KML file help (Google Earth files)
- Linux help (a little dated but still potentially helpful)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"