A list of my recent and upcoming workshop curriculum and presentation links/references are available on wiki.wesfryer.com. In addition, the following pages are available on this site. Hold your mouse cursor over the “Resources” link at the top of the page to see a drop-down list with additional options.
- Essential Media for Educators
- My primary audio podcast channel (Moving at the Speed of Creativity) – also on iTunes
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents (my secondary audio podcast channel)
- Email Updates
- Balanced Content Filtering in Schools
- Unmasking the Digital Truth Project (addressing E-Rate, CIPA, and other legal content filtering issues in schools)
- Education Blogs I Read
- Videos for Professional Development (PD)
- Podcasting Help (a little dated but still potentially helpful)
- Garageband Help (a little dated but still potentially helpful)
- Free Audio Resources (for podcasting and other multimedia projects)
- KML file help (Google Earth files)
- Linux help (a little dated but still potentially helpful)
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."