I have completed a multimedia presentation on “The Case for Digital Storytelling” I will be sharing tomorrow with K-12 teachers in Miami, Texas, in a workshop with the same title.
If there is a classroom activity more engaging, intrinsically as well as instrumentally valuable, and fun as digital storytelling I have not found it yet! (Besides recess I guess!) 🙂
I am particularly enthused about the “Authentic Learning Litmus Tests” I propose on slide 8 of the presentation. If my technology works and things go as planned, I hope to record this presentation and publish it as a new podcast early this week.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Smart Home Outside Christmas Lights (with Google Home) - 2023
- 2 Great (and free) Ways to Learn About Design Thinking - 2017
- Lessons Learned using Storycorps iPhone App for Family Oral History Interviews - 2016
- Tutorial: Creating a Narrated Slideshow with ShowMe for iPad - 2013
- NCCE and Seattle in February - 2008
- Welcome change to Twitter conversations - 2008