Miguel Guhlin has posted a great list of podcast links from last week’s Texas Computer Education Association’s annual conference.
I still have 2 more podcast recordings I need to share: the closing keynote session by Rafe Esquith and his amazing 5th grade students, and Marc Prensky’s presentation from Thursday morning. I’m hoping to have both of those posted by late next week, I need to run Marc’s preso by him for approval first. Rafe was very enthusiastic in sharing permission to web-post the audio recording from his session.
Rafe’s talk was one of the most inspirational I have ever heard from a classroom teacher, so you definitely won’t want to miss that one!
Thanks to Miguel for compiling all the TCEA2006 podcast links! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- iPad Classroom Workflow: Publishing Student Videos to YouTube - 2015
- iPad Apps for PreK Aides and Students (Feb 2013) - 2013
- A Response to the Alleged Consensus on America's Failing Schools - 2012
- 24-25 February 2011: Google Tools Workshops in Claremore, Oklahoma (Tulsa area) - 2011
- There Is Not Failure - Just Learning (Death of a Social Network in Tulsa, Oklahoma) - 2011
- Google Tools and Digital Dialog - 2007
- FETC Podcasts - 2007
- How much bandwidth will that podcast consume? - 2007
- Unimproved ends? - 2006
- Traceroute - 2006