Twenty outstanding sessions from the Florida Educational Technology conference held several weeks ago in Orlando are available from the Apple Learning Interchange (keyword: FETC2007) as free podcasts that can be downloaded for offline viewing or viewed via your computer’s web browser. I have not listened to them yet, but three of the outstanding sessions from FETC included in this podcast channel are (according to my sources):
- Promoting 21st Century Skills by Ken Kay (President of the Partnership for 21st Century Skills)
- Copyright Q&A with Gary Becker (Copyright and fair use explanations for educators)
- Curriki: Open Source Curriculum by Bobbi Kurshan (Executive Director of the Curriki project)
These are on my “to listen” list for this week! For more on Gary Becker, check out his website http://beckercopyright.com.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- iPad Classroom Workflow: Publishing Student Videos to YouTube - 2015
- iPad Apps for PreK Aides and Students (Feb 2013) - 2013
- A Response to the Alleged Consensus on America's Failing Schools - 2012
- 24-25 February 2011: Google Tools Workshops in Claremore, Oklahoma (Tulsa area) - 2011
- There Is Not Failure - Just Learning (Death of a Social Network in Tulsa, Oklahoma) - 2011
- Google Tools and Digital Dialog - 2007
- How much bandwidth will that podcast consume? - 2007
- Unimproved ends? - 2006
- Traceroute - 2006
- TCEA 2006 Podcast Roundup - 2006