David Warlick has posted a blog entry as well as a podcast in response to last week’s international skypecast focusing on his ideas about telling the new story!
I’ll be reading and listening to this on Monday as I make my way to Orlando for the SITE 2006 and FETC 2006 conferences. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Become a Connected Teacher to Help Students Make Global Connections - 2014
- What iPad Apps Do You Recommend? - 2013
- Lessons Learned From Day 3 Of Scratch Camp - 2013
- How to win at Plants versus Zombies - 2011
- Helping Children Deal with Anger - 2011
- Why won't Apple permit video recording on the iPhone? - 2009
- Raising expectations for learning and assessment - 2008
- Digital TV - TED Talks - 2007
[…] Speed of Creativity – Wesley Fryer 2 Cents – David Warlick […]
This has been a great conversation and has been very useful to my thinking and work at the moment. I would love to be involved in a future skypecast!!! I am downunder in Australia.
That is great Brett, I’ll get in touch with you in advance of our next international skypecast in a few weeks, probably in mid-April.
The New Story — Attempt #1
So I’m home on paternity leave with my four month old daughter for three weeks. We’re having a good time playing, eating and napping. One of my addictions (other than coffee) is listening to WNYC. As I listen, I have been thinking a lo…