The Autumn 2006 issue of “Interactive Educator” is available for free download, as well as available in print form from Smart Technologies (the makers of SmartBoards.) My article begins on page 29 and is titled, “To Blog or Not to Blog? You Decide.” The article addresses pros and cons of both blogging and podcasting. Special thanks to Bob Sprankle for contributing photos for this piece!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Who Tells Your Story? Podcasting Conference: Saturday, September 14, 2019 in Oklahoma City - 2019
- WordPress OKC Meetup Tips (August 2015) - 2015
- Enhanced / MultiMedia version of Playing with Media eBook Available - 2011
- 8th grade Oklahoma students in Del City get Macbook laptops #ok1to1 - 2010
- When you fall, get back up: It matters how you finish (inspirational video) - 2010
- YouTube and iTunes fame paying off for Alabama family - 2010
- I Need my Teachers to Learn (an amazing song and video by Kevin Honeycutt) - 2009
- OKC WordPress Aug09 Users Group Notes - 2009
- DRM, Libraries and Digital audio book checkout limitations - 2008
- 100 new Internet users per minute?! - 2007