These are two of my favorites:
In your 2007 professional development sessions at school, consider proposing a “blog commenting” activity. Part of the activity time can be spent edifying student bloggers. The other part can be spent commenting on edu-blogger websites, or other blog sites.
Last week was actually National Delurking Week, but it’s never too late to get on board!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Thoughts on Content Filtering, Parent Education, and School Laptop Initiatives - 2020
- You Must Watch This: We Need Educational Change But Not High Stakes Accountability - 2014
- Pooh's Special Friend Week: VoiceThread and YouTube on an iPad - 2011
- Donate to the Red Cross for Haiti Relief - Be wise and tech saavy - 2010
- Lecturecasting on a Shoestring with a Macbook, Ustream, CamTwist, MPEG Streamclip and Blip.tv - 2010
- Federal or State Responsibility for Education and Inequitable Education Funding Formulas - 2009
- Organizer Mac software, California Dreamin' (MacWorld08) - 2008
- Gang signed vandalism at my Oklahoma City parking garage last night - 2008
- Verify software is reputable and malware free before downloading - 2008
- Last 2 blogs moved to Siteground! - 2008