This podcast features a presentation by Bruce Dixon, founder and president of the Anytime, Anywhere Learning Foundation. (www.aalf.org) Bruce was a speaker at EduComm 2007 on June 19, 2007, in Anaheim, California. Bruce has been involved with literally hundreds of one to one laptop initiatives around the world, and has started the AALF as a way to share research and best practices related to successful one to one learning initiatives. Anyone contemplating or already involved in a one to one learning initiative is well advised to listen well to Bruce, a true “Yoda” in the world of successful one to one learning.
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- #playingwithmedia Digital Fabrication in the Classroom - 2012
- Best things about the Barnes and Noble Nook eBook Reader - 2010
- A recipe and tutorial for iPhone GS mobile video blogging - 2009
- Space tourism coming in 2010 - 2009
- Have a relative without email? Send them a letter with photos - via email! - 2009
- U.S. farm subsidies, Land Runs, and Hopelessness in the Dust Bowl - 2009
- Our schools need passionate, caring, and visionary leaders - not JUST technology - 2008
- Guidelines for Non-commercial Recording and Podcasting at Educational Conferences - 2008
- Good News: ISTE revises Recording Code of Conduct for NECC 2008 - 2008
- Highlights from EduComm07 and Anaheim - 2007