I’ve published some new thoughts on the TechLearning blog today in a post titled, “Scissors and Cell Phones.”
Of the outbound links I included in the post, the two I commend most highly to you are Karen Mongomery’s workshop curriculum “Using Mobile Phones to Learn” and the recent NPR story “Cell Phones a New Vehicle for Violence in Iraq.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Rachel Shares a Story about a 3rd Grade Class Enhanced eBook - 2013
- Follow Lady Gaga, Dean Shareski & Justin Bieber on Twitter - 2012
- Turn On Comment Moderation on a YouTube Video - 2012
- Balancing Open and Closed Web Publishing - 2011
- Build Your PLN - 2010
- Top Android Phone Apps - 2010
- Connecting History and Art Through Video Creation - 2009
- links for 2008-07-13 - 2008
- Pillaged Webkinz pets at JC Pennys - 2008
- A Google cache saved my life tonight! - 2008