This podcast features recordings from attendees and participants at the National Education Computing Conference (NECC) 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia in June 2007. This podcast includes an interview with Dr. Dennis Harper, founder of Generation Y, about the Liberian Renaissance Education Project, Dr. Michael Searson discussing the use of digital tools to document and share international travel experiences by college students at Kean University, and an interview with Jason Smith of TeacherTube.com.
- Liberian Renaissance Education Complex
- Generation Y
- Dr. Dennis Harper (GenY)
- Dr. Michael Searson
- iStory Tour: Costa Rica by Mike Searson
- Paris iStory
- EF Educational Tours
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Summarizing Summer Institute in Digital Literacy Learning via Twitter Moments - 2019
- Create, Make and Learn 2014: The iMovie Trailer - 2014
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- links for 2008-07-17 - 2008
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006