We had a good night sleep after finally arriving in China last night (it was morning “body time” from North America) and are ready for our first full day. I recorded a few thoughts on nine different images with VoiceThread, to share some of the things we’ve seen and noticed so far on our trip and in Shanghai.
Please feel free to record feedback or any questions you have for as as we’re in Shanghai. We’ll be here for a week.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Map Media to the Common Core with iPads: Classroom 2.0 LIVE on Saturday! - 2013
- iPhone 5, Steve Jobs Reflections, & Amazing (free) Science Videos - 2012
- Publish student stories online with artwork, text and audio narration with StoryKit (free) - 2010
- Share your 5 Photo Stories on Posterous! - 2010
- Praise for Red Eye Removal and Custom Book Ordering in iPhoto '09 - 2009
- A virtual chat with President Lincoln - 2008
- Explaining the value of microblogging and Twitter for educators - 2008
- Working behind the great firewall of China - 2007
- Stitching transformative social networking experiences and impactful professional development - 2007
- Best free digital curriculum? - 2006