It’s a relief to be home at last from Honolulu after a 25+ hour travel day. Our final flight leg from Memphis to Oklahoma City was cancelled due to ice storms, so we took a flight to Dallas and drove (I did actually) all the way back home in a rental car. Glad to be home! I recorded some short video podcast segments from each leg of our journey, which ended up being quite an odyssey, and published this as a 9 minute video to my .Mac podcast channel. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on Learning from the OU Innovation Hub - 2017
- Laptops and iPhones Can Eat Cellular LTE Data FAST - 2014
- iOS4 Tip Screencast: Closing Apps Open in the Background #edapp - 2010
- iPhone LIVE Webcasting to UStream, Tiered iPhone Data Plans, Exaflood Rumors - 2009
- Why aren't we using the real world? - 2009
- VoiceThread compared to GarageBand - 2008
- Tips for digital story evaluation - 2008
- A great way to catch up on your edublog reading - 2008
- 2006 Edublog Awards - 2006
- Intermediate/Advanced Topics in Podcasting - 2006