Well, this was some impromptu evening fun. I shared a live broadcast from our front porch this evening over Ustream.tv as a thunderstorm came in and provided a fairly dramatic light show. This 12 minute video is available as an archive on Ustream.
Don’t expect great cinematography here– I did ratchet DOWN the video quality on Ustream a bit, and in hindsight wish I had left this at full quality. Since I was using my home high speed Internet connection I think it would have been fine to leave the video setting at full quality. The audio quality was good for this entire broadcast, however, which is even more important in my view. As Kevin Honeycutt commented (who tuned in live along with five others) this video is a bit reminiscent of The Blair Witch Project! (While perhaps amusing, that comment is not really a compliment, if you’ve ever seen that film…..)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Explain Everything Minecraft iPad Project (Treehouse Challenge on Area & Perimeter) - 2015
- Oklahoma Legislators: Don't Repeal Common Core Standards, Instead Reject High Stakes Testing - 2014
- Tips for Getting Started with AppleTV Mirroring - 2014
- A Five Photo Story for this Week - 2012
- Info Curation and Aggregation Services, Tools & Apps - 2012
- Apple Believes technology is not all you need, but a critical tool - 2011
- cnbc8. com Facebook hack / phishing scam - 2010
- Results in learning: What are ways we can assess the impact to teaching and learning? #i11i #vanmeter - 2010
- Be The Change You Want To See In Schools by Shannon Miller #vanmeter #i11i (library perspectives) - 2010
- Fluency 3.0 by Angela Maiers #i11i - 2010