The NECC 2008 presentation “The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development” was recorded and is available on Ustream.tv. The official description of this session in the conference program was:
The electricity often present when educators connect with each other using synchronous and/or asynchronous digital technologies is contagious for learning and transformative for professional practices.
Many thanks to Bud Hunt, April Chamberlain, Jeff Utecht, Clarence Fisher, Carolyn Foote, Brian Grenier, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Darren Kuropatwa, and Dean Shareski for sharing during this presentation which focused on participant, presenter and organizer experiences during the K-12 Online Conference.
Remember the deadline for submitting proposals for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference is July 11th, and the call for committee volunteers is still out! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Learn About e-Publishing at October 24-25, 2014 OKC Writing Conference - 2014
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- Zed's Ethiopian food and Alexander: 1.5 Years Later - 2009
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-02 - 2008
- Reconsidering the Bering land bridge theory - 2007