Thanks to James Lewin for his post “Plug-In Fixes PodPress Problem With WordPress 2.6” which alerted me to “The No Revisions WordPress Plugin.” I can personally confirm that this plug-in DOES fix PodPress functionality in WordPress 2.6.
wordpress, podpress, blog, podcast, podcasting, plugin, bug, fix
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Publishing eBooks to Amazon and iTunes iBookstore: Learning Curve Continues - 2011
- Convergence Media Examples from Mike Koehler of Smirk New Media - 2010
- Federal Guidance for ARRA Funds Released - 2009
- Digital Voice Recorders Turn Students Into Interviewers - 2009
- NOTk12onlineconference.org - 2008
- 1st Scratch Lesson with Alexander - 2007
- Podcast74E: Safe Digital Social Networking - 2006
- The present and future of leftist national politics - 2006
- Opposing DOPA - 2006
Thanks, Wes! I setup a WordPress 2.6 blog yesterday, and used you advice in this entry, as well as referred to your About page for other plugins to WordPress. You can see the fledgling blog at http://intouch.saisd.net/opl
The “owners” will add their own content later, but I’m glad I was able to quickly set the blog up with the right plug-ins!
Looks great Miguel. Good job!