You are invited to join Storychasers for a second project brainstorming session this evening at 7 pm US Central Time online. (This worldtimeserver link will show you the time for our meeting in your local area.) Instead of meeting with a skypecast, we are going to meet via Ustream and Skype using Ryan Gordon’s instructions. I haven’t attempted this previously, so it may not work, but this seems like our best free alternative at this point. If I get login credentials to an Elluminate room in time prior to the online meeting I’ll share those here and in the Ustream chat. I considered paying $40 for a monthly membership to Adobe Acrobat Connect, but that would limit us to a maximum of 15 participants. Here are our meeting details and instructions:
- Log into Ustream and join our live meeting at or prior to the start time: www.ustream.tv/wfryer (audio, video and chat)
- If you want to call in and participate with audio, make sure you have skype installed and configured with a working microphone.
POSTSCRIPT: This worked! Here is the archive from Ustream of the last 40 minutes of our brainstorming webinar. The transcript of our full text chat from Ustream is also available.
storychasers, ustream, skype
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Soften Your Syllabus - 2016
- Free Play and Our Overscheduled Lives - 2014
- 2011 iPad 2 = 1985 Cray Supercomputer - 2013
- 30 in 60: 30 Tools for Tech-Savvy Teachers - 2012
- Getting Your Game On: Great Ideas for Integrating Game Design in Your Curriculum #blackfootETC - 2012
- Beyond Search by Lucy Gray - 2012
- Mobilizing Learning with iPods, iPhones and iPads by Lucy Gray - 2012
- Glacier National Park in August - 2011
- Jessi Slaughter (Jessica Leonhardt) on YouTube: A Case Study on Digital Citizenship - 2010
- Focusing administrator attention on basic values and the importance of VISION - 2009