I’m sharing a workshop with superintendents and principals this morning, and we’re going to tackle the question “Why are gasoline prices going down?” Please respond to the following poll, and leave your opinion as a comment on this VoiceThread on this topic!
oil, gas, gasoline, prices, petroleum
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Discussing "IRL Online" with the #digiURI Media Club - 2020
- What Paperless Debate Can Teach Us About the Classroom of the Future - 2019
- Celebrating Good Memories of Bob Sprankle - 2015
- Make a Windows Laptop Into a Chromebook with Chromixium - 2015
- Resources for Going 1:1 in School - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: iPhoneography - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: iPad Quick Edit Videography - 2011
- Google Chrome OS Netbooks: Coming in mid-2011 #gct - 2010
- Compressing Audio Lecturecasts for Publishing with Switch Software - 2010
- Training and student laptops instead of bricks and mortar schools? - 2010
Here are the current poll results. (54 respondents as of 7:30 pm 12/8/2008.
[…] The VoiceThread we created as well as PollEveryWhere survey is linked from my post that day, “Why are gasoline prices going down?” Here are the current results for this survey, with 119 respondents to […]