This is a mobile-recorded video at the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) exhibit today at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
This was recorded on an iPhone GS and originally mobile blogged on site (at the Smithsonian) with the free WordPress for iPhone application.
washingtondc, uav, unmanned, aerial, vehicle, usaf, airforce, aircraft, plane, smithsonian, washington
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Quickly Convert Minecraft EE Portfolio PDFs into JPG Images - 2020
- Spinning a Revised History of Genghis Khan with Media and Exhibits - 2015
- Social Media in the Classroom: Amplifying our Students by Jennie Magiera & Autumn Laidler - 2013
- Visual Notetaking at ISTE 2013 - 2013
- Street Art + Stopmotion = Creative Digital Storytelling - 2012
- iPad Illustrations by Rachel Fryer (age 7) for #playingwithmedia - 2011
- Comparing No-Edit Cloud Based Audio Recording Options #playingwithmedia - 2011
- The iTunes Album Which Was Lost Is Found! - 2011
- Optimize iTunes import settings for audio book CDs - 2010
- iPhone GS for Mobile Video Publication: A big battery disappointment - 2009
[…] incorrectly called these “unarmed aerial vehicles” near the end of the video sequence I recorded at the exhibit today. These are definitely NOT […]
What a visual treat! Thx Dr. Wes for sharing.