We had a great day of conversations today at EduBloggerCon09!
Hat tip to Peggy George for sharing this original photo!
My posts for the day were:
– EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown
– Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We’ll design a tool together
– Leveraging social media tools for social change (includes Ustream video archive recordings)
Tomorrow I’m off to Gary Stager’s 3rd Annual Constructivist Celebration @ NECC !
#ebc09, #necc09, blog, ebc09, education, iste, necc, necc09, school, technology, bloggercon
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Interview with Chris Davis on "Journeys in Podcasting" Project - 2015
- Gameification is SO Much More Than Badges - 2015
- Using iPads in the Classroom? Check Out Classkick - 2015
- Visual Notes from Steven Anderson & Kyle Pace's ISTE Session for Administrators - 2013
- Open Educational Resources: Share, Remix, Learn #iste11 - 2011
- Copyright and licensing considerations when importing library audiobooks - 2010
- Leveraging social media tools for social change - 2009
- Wish a particular tool existed? Learn how to get it made! We'll design a tool together - 2009
- EduBloggerCon: Web 2.0 Smackdown - 2009
- A light table, sand, music, tragic history and a phenomenal artist - 2009