I was unable to submit the following message to NewsOK (Our largest Oklahoma City newspaper) today using their online contact form.
As a result, I’m posting the message (with all the links) here and submitting this single blog URL to them.
Back in April 2009 a representative of Miles Electric Vehicles of Tulsa showed my 2 children and I one of their Miles Electric Vehicles, and we made a video for a “Film on the Fly” cell phone digital storytelling contest sponsored by the PBS affiliate in Orange County, CA. We actually won 1st place in the contest! This would be a great story for NewsOK to cover even though it happened a few months ago. Our video is on both:
The announcement of us winning 1st is on the Film on the Fly site:
My family and I live in Edmond. My cell is [removed from post] if you want to contact me about this. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Import Blackbaud Class Calendar to Google Calendar - 2023
- Green Screen Videos to Share with Teachers - 2016
- Invite Students to Enter Clean Shorts Film Festival - 2015
- Sheldon Whitehouse responds to Jim Inhofe on Climate Change - 2014
- 2010 K-12 Online Conference Call for Proposals #k12online10 - 2010
- Digital Citizenship in the Cyber Community (free webcast) - 2009
- To succeed we must fail - a LOT - 2009
- Password common sense not common - 2009
- Smart Technologies whiteboard software now requires product keys for installation - 2008
- Multiple Intelligences - 2008