As you may have guessed if you’ve perused images in my Flickr stream or visited our family learning blog, I love signs. Driving from Manchester, New Hampshire today to Augusta, Maine, for the ACTEM 2009 Conference, I found the following two signs at the Maine visitor’s center just across the border. I’m glad to know the Maine Department of Tourism is taking care of travelers with these healthful signs. 🙂
Based on this advice, I am definitely going to avoid selecting choice pieces of rubbish from the local trash bins here, and snack VERY wisely on only rare occasions. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Rediscovering 10 Year Old Deleted Podcast Files - 2021
- Beware of Genieo Adware on Apple Computers - 2013
- Share Your Ideas for K-12 Online 2011: Purposeful Play - 2011
- Construction Engineers and Concrete Masons can save MILLIONS of lives (Haiti earthquake story) - 2010
- Remote Control iPad Presentations #edapp - 2010
- Online Content Can Be Persistent (even when people try to take it offline) - 2010
- Again, U.S. federal funds used to strong arm state legislators - 2009
- Lunch with Clay Shirkey and Alan Kay - 2008
- Obama on Flickr and Validating Information Sources - 2007
- Seize the moment and make the most of NOW - 2007