This are my presentation slides and resources for my opening keynote Friday at the Palm Beach County Schools’ annual technology conference. My session was initially titled “CCC in the 21C,” but I tweaked the name to be, “Tales of Digital Magic: gallant heroines, evil villains, and words of power.”
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity (Wesley’s blog)
- Wesley Fryer on Twitter
- Powerful Ingredients 4 Blended Learning (PI4BL)
- Ustream Mobile Broadcaster
- Video: Apple iPad Steve Jobs Keynote Jan 27 2010
- One Laptop per Child (OLPC)
- OLPC 2010 Tablet Design (Engadget)
- VoiceThread Student Book Report on Helen Keller
- VoiceThread for Education
- Video: Gotta Keep Reading – Ocoee Middle School
- Video: Remix for Personal Learning
- Open Educational Resources (OER Commons)
- WikiPedia: Technology Adoption Lifecycle (Everett M. Rogers)
- Levels of Technology Use (Powerful Ingredients 4 Blended Learning)
- Video: Sarah’s Response to President Obama’s Speech
- ISTE | National Educational Technology Standards
- 2001 Revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Video: The Dirty Thirties (Teacher-created)
- >560 Student and Teacher-created videos on Celebrate Oklahoma Voices
- Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Project Info
- Phonecast (free) with Drop.io
- Talk with Pictures!
- Collaborate with others!
- Share your work!
- Wesley’s Presentation and Workshop Handouts
- Info about scheduling Wesley Fryer as a presenter / workshop leader
Follow the conversations and commentary about the conference by searching Twitter for the hashtag #pbtechconf.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Daily Oklahoman Shares Yukon Scratch Camp Learning with Oklahoma City Readers - 2013
- US Army Moving to Embrace iPhones, iPads, and Blended Learning - 2011
- Maine laptops for grades 7-12 now, Texas still forcing paper textbook purchases - 2009
- What are the new literacies? - 2009
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Videos and Possible VFT - 2008
- Cell phones in Cuba today, political changes tomorrow? - 2008
- High Quality Learning: It's all about Nature (technology) AND Nurture (pedagogy) - 2007
- Bandwidth blues - 2007
- Mentoring and Edifying Student Bloggers - 2006
- Meet Charlene Chausis! - 2006