These are the presentation resources for the two sessions our Storychasers board members / representatives will be sharing on April 7, 2010, in Des Moines, Iowa, at the CASTLE Iowa 1:1 Institute. Note both sessions are shared as Google Presentations with embedded hyperlinks.
OER: Open Educational Resources
education, i11i, iowa, laptop, learning, school, technology, #i11i
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Credly-powered Digital Badges for Mapping Media to the Common Core - 2013
- Guidelines for Oklahoma ASR: Annual Statistical Report - 2011
- ARRA: Title I and IDEA in Oklahoma (April 2011 update) - 2011
- Advanced Placement Incentive Programs and Gifted Education Requirements in Oklahoma - 2011
- Add drawings to your Google Documents - 2009
- Lessons Learned: Webcasting and Live Blogging a School Board Meeting - 2009
- Self-hosted WordPress Blog Updates - 2009
- Missing choices from the Dropout Summit Attendee Survey - 2009
- Connecting creativity, programming, and mobile learning - 2008
- links for 2008-04-06 - 2008