On April Fool’s Day this year, Google introduced a hilarious video for a fictitious new application, Google Translate for Animals. I was amused to see recently that in addition to the original video, they also shared three other videos with translation examples from a cow, pig and chicken. My question is, what would a kiwi have said?! Enjoy!
google, humor, translate, animals
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on ISTE 2015 by Shelly and Wesley Fryer - 2015
- Comparing Free Ways to Privately Share Files with Others Online - 2011
- Don't be slow getting on the DC metro - 2009
- Closing Keynote at NECC09 by Erin Gruwell (Freedom Writers) - 2009
- Do So Much with an iPod Touch - 2009
- Classsroom 2.0: What Is Web 2.0's Role in Schools? - 2009
- RU In My Space? Y Have A Social Media Policy? - 2009
- 21st-Century Learning: The New Visionary Administrator Speaks Up! - 2009
- Chris Lehmann: The Pedagogical Visionary of School 2.0 - 2008
- Notes from Jim Carleton And Mali Bickley's keynote at NECC 2008 - 2008