Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Update and Manage Multiple WordPress Sites with InfiniteWP - 2013
- Playing with Media eBook Available on Google Play: For SubText Users! - 2013
- Speaking Out Against Common Core High Stakes Testing & Corporate Driven Education Reform - 2013
- Podcast374: iPads for Differentiation in a Primary Classroom - 2011
- What does a 21st century learner look like? - 2010
- New Media Literacies by Vanessa Vartabedian - 2010
- Professional Development Opportunities Over Video via the CILC - 2009
- Test Anxiety Woes - 2009
- Join The New Energy Army's Virtual March on Washington Today - 2009
- Time to get on the mobile learning train! - 2008