I can’t wait for November to get here and part one of the final Harry Potter movie series: “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.”
The movie trailer looks great! In case you’re wondering when the movie creators are going to split the final book to make the two movie segments, the “Story” section of the official movie trailer website gives some clues.
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” the seventh and final adventure in the Harry Potter film series, is a much-anticipated motion picture event to be told in two full-length parts.
Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort’s immortality and destruction—the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart.
Meanwhile, the wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort’s Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. The Chosen One has become the hunted one as the Death Eaters search for Harry with orders to bring him to Voldemort…alive. Harry’s only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale—the legend of the Deathly Hallows. And if the legend turns out to be true, it could give Voldemort the ultimate power he seeks.
Little does Harry know that his future has already been decided by his past when, on that fateful day, he became “the Boy Who Lived.” No longer just a boy, Harry Potter is drawing ever closer to the task for which he has been preparing since the day he first stepped into Hogwarts: the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
H/T to my son, Alexander, for sharing this link!
book, hp7, harry, potter, movie, trailer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- When We Disagree on Facts - 2021
- Understanding the Weaponization of News Media with danah boyd - 2018
- Podcasting Options with WordPress - 2015
- Migrating from Podcast Generator to WordPress and Podlove - 2013
- Barnes & Noble Nook eBook Store: A Click Away from "Adult" Content - 2012
- 17 Embedded Videos and Screencasts in Playing with Media EPUB eBook - 2011
- Is your state department of education providing full text RSS / web feeds yet? - 2010
- We need a Government 2.0 Election App for Voters - 2010
- Learning, memory, stories, and books to read - 2009
- Thoughts about an after school Scratch club - 2009