The K-12 Online Conference is the best free professional development opportunity for educators worldwide of which I’m aware. The call for 2010 conference volunteers has been posted.
Please read over the post, consider the different committees, and submit the provided Google form to volunteer. The conference starts in mid-October, so there’s only about a month and a half to get ready for the conference. Your participation as a K-12 Online Conference volunteer will be appreciated, and I’m positive you’ll find the experience of collaborating with other educators worldwide in this endeavor to be richly rewarding!
Please share this call for volunteers with other educators you know. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Space Club Dreams - 2023
- Handy Features of Google Classroom - 2015
- Print over WiFi to Lexmark Printer from Mac Laptop - 2013
- Helping Parents in Prison Connect with their Children - 2011
- Used Access 95 book, anyone? - 2010
- An iPhone-recorded International Cooking Show Episode - 2009
- Media literacy, US Presidential elections, and assertions of infanticide support - 2008
- Podcast enclosure mystery: Help! - 2007
- The Children's Machine - 2006
- Farewell to a good friend - 2005