My sister and brother in law use Pocket Informant HD for their Google calendars and love it. Like MobileMe for Google Calendar, but less expensive. Supports full editing as well as viewing of shared Google calendars. $6.99.
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Ransomware, Backups & Google Drive - 2015
- We Are The Miners of Minecraft (A Clever Queen Remix) - 2013
- Download Large AudioBooks from Audible Over 3G on an iPhone - 2012
- Share Student Media in September: Win an iRig Microphone! - 2011
- Digital Footprints After Death or Traumatic Injury - 2011
- Dreaming of a world with less email - 2010
- Wikipedia as a Digital Magazine: Discover Cooliris - 2010
- VoiceThread a security threat? - 2008
- What does teaching and learning 2.0 look like - 2008
- Questioning school funding trends and mandatory attendance - 2007
Will it do all of the calendars in one Google or Google Apps account? That is the problem with the native Calendar app. It only does the first calendar and the rest are left off.
I’m pretty sure it does all the calendars in the same account. My sister showed it to me and she had a LOT of subscriptions. I haven’t tried it personally yet, however.
I fixed the link on this post too, btw. Earlier I had the link for the Discovery: Wikipedia app by CoolIris by mistake.