I had about 16 minutes today at TeachMeet Tennessee to share some ideas, websites and tips related to digital storytelling and balanced content filtering in schools. I uploaded the audio recording of my session to Voisse. My links are below.
Storychasing tools (workshop wiki)
StoryKit (free iOS digital storytelling app)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- A Fourth Grader is Inspired by Oklahoma Artist Danny Gordon - 2013
- Congrats Brad Wilson: iRig Mic Winner for Sharing Student Media in September - 2011
- Audioboo: Favorite family web 2.0 app by @clifmims #tmtn - 2010
- 2010 will be an interesting year for Oklahoma educational politics - 2009
- RIAA lawsuits are not constructive responses to P2P file sharing - 2008
- Wiki feedback for a podcast on technology leadership - 2007
- A whole different level of amateur rocket launches - 2007