I love documentary films, PBS, and my iPad. Small surprise that I love the new, free PBS iPad app which was released October 25th. Among many other things, users can now watch full length documentaries via the app like the five part “We Shall Remain” series.
It’s a great day to be a learner.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Have Students Create An Actors' Commentary Video - 2011
- Generational Differences and Parenting - 2010
- Is your nonprofit leveraging the power of YouTube? - 2009
- Over 84,000 site visits in the 2007 K-12 Online Conference - 2007
- Educational research discoveries - 2007
- Pitcairn Islands ClustrMap Mystery - 2006
- Digital music fun - 2006
- Stories from Steve Jobs - 2005