In this 90 second video, Oklahoma parent and educator, Wesley Fryer, explains why students in our state deserve your YES vote on State Question 744.
For additional background on SQ 744, see Wesley’s October 28th post, “The Backstory of Oklahoma State Question 744” as well as November 1st podcast, “State Question 744 and Oklahoma Education Funding.”
If you live in the United States, PLEASE go to the polls on November 2nd. If you are an Oklahoma voter, vote YES on State Question 744. The best way we can spend our public tax dollars today is by investing in the educational future of our students and our communities. State question 744 will force our legislators to spend an equitable amount on our Oklahoma schools and for our Oklahoma students compared to our neighboring states. Our students deserve it, and we need it if we are going to thrive as a state in the 21st century.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Inspired by Ben Wilkoff's 6 Second Stories for Learning - 2014
- Great Videos for Public Relations Media Training - 2012
- Creativity is a Decision: Keys to Developing Creativity in Children and Adults - 2011
- The Secret Sauce of Whole Foods by John Mackey - 2011
- Creating Conditions for the Extraordinary by Peter Gamwell - 2011
- Opening Plenary Session: 2011 Oklahoma Creativity Forum - 2011
- Firesheep should get your ATTENTION: Open Public Wifi Dangers are REAL - 2010
- Professional Association and Publication Potentials for ICT and 21st Century Learning in the Asia / Pacific Region - 2009
- Designing for Learning: Engaging Students and Teachers from the Arctic to Australia by Aaron Doering - 2009
- THINK Global School: Education without Walls by Janice Cheng - 2009