This podcast is an interview with Kevin Helmer, iPad artist and digital road warrior, at the Celebrate Texas Voices digital storytelling workshop in Lubbock, Texas, on April 19, 2011. Kevin discusses four different “capacitive” stylus pens he uses with his iPad and their relative merits. He also discusses several apps he’s used and likes for annotated note taking on the iPad. Check the podcast shownotes for product links.
- Follow Kevin Helmer on Twitter: @00keven
- The Curve of the Earth (Kevin’s blog)
- Kevin Helmer on Celebrate Texas Voices
- Targus Stylus
- Pogo Stylus
- Nomad Brush
- Goodreader for iPad
- iAnnotate PDF
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Why Connected Camps ROCKS for Minecraft After School - 2016
- Attend a Summer 2015 iPad Media Camp in June, July or August - 2015
- Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit 2012: In Tweets - 2012
- Closing Session Recommendations & Learning Points: 2012 Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit - 2012
- Conversations about Quality Content in Online / Blended Learning Contexts: 20 April 2012 - 2012
- Conversations about Quality Content in Online / Blended Learning Contexts: 19 April 2012 - 2012
- Spectacular Scenes of Controlled Burning on the Kansas Prairie - 2011
- Super Digital Stories from Celebrate Texas Voices in Lubbock - 2011
- Mandatory Reading for School Reformers and Transformers: Alvin Toffler's 2007 Interview in EduTopia - 2010
- Do District IT Staff Spout FUD at Macs, Linux, or BYOT Proposals? - 2010