If your schedule permits, head over to Seminole, Oklahoma tomorrow and Saturday for the 5th annual “Spirit of Oklahoma” Storytelling Festival. This three minute video showcases highlights you can expect from the festival, including some “ghost tales” on Friday night!
I love their slogan: “Facts don’t change people. Stories do.” Lots more details are available on the Territory Tellers website, including the full festival schedule. All events will take place at Seminole State College.
Hat tip to Shaun Perkins for sharing this video on the Celebrate Oklahoma Voices learning community.
oklahoma, stories, story, storytelling, festival, seminole
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Embed a Google DocList in a Google Site or WordPress Site - 2014
- Considering Options for LTE 4G Mobile Hotspots & iPhone Service (June 2012) - 2012
- Oklahoma Educators: Become a Storychaser at OSU June 23-24, 2011 - 2011
- Digital reflections on an anthropologist's journey to Kunming, China - 2010
- Web 2.0 Smackdown highlights from iConnect iLearn 2010 (Colby, Kansas) - 2010
- Tips and Tricks from Kevin Honeycutt #icil2010 (Colby, Kansas) - 2010
- A-Ha Moments: Voice (iConnect iLearn 2010 Opening Keynote) - First Prezi presentation - 2010
- Helping kids connect to their passions and become remarkable: SAVING money shifting to Project Based Learning - 2010
- Public Schools Are Not Businesses - Why Educational Sharing Matters - 2010
- Tracking and translating blog conversations: Google Blog Search Mentions and Yahoo! Babel Fish - 2009