iCloud services are rolling out for iTunes consumers, and this evening when I updated iTunes software I saw a new message directly related to iCloud:
Now when anyone in our family purchases a new song, app, or book on iTunes using a mobile device, iTunes on our family computer will download that file automatically without needing to sync to the device. iTunes needs to run to do this, but won’t have to physically sync. This is a great feature and a sign that the iCloud is arriving!
icloud, ipad, iphone, ipod, itunes, sync
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Setting Up an iPad Cart [VIDEO] - 2014
- Managing Distractions: Maintaining Focus and Creating Media - 2013
- Guest blogging is like going on vacation! - 2010
- Comparing Worldbook Encyclopedia 2008, WikiPedia, and Digital Stories - 2009
- My Dell Mini 10V Netbook with Ubuntu is on the way - 2009
- QuickStart Guide for Internet Research with Google Notebook - 2008
- Promote visual literacy and extend learning with a photo contest - 2007
- Christmas in August! - 2006
- Kerryoniraq.com, Digital Storytelling on the political scene - 2004
- Great suggestions for daily prayer life - 2004