Congratulations to Brad Wilson who shared the student media example, “4th Graders Interview State Rep During Field Trip” on the Playing with Media SHARING site in September. Brad’s 4th graders recorded a short audio interview using the free Cinch application on a 2nd generation iPod Touch (using a ThumbTack mic) during a school field trip to the Michigan State Capitol building. I used the free random name picker and website, “Interactive Fruit Machine” to select Brad as the winner for the “Playing with Media” September drawing. I recorded a screencast of the drawing using a free account on Screenr.com. I cross-posted this video to YouTube using Screenr’s built-in cross-posting feature.
In October 2011, I’ll be giving away an “RCA VR5320 1GB Digital Voice Recorder” to an educator who shares an example of student work on share.playingwithmedia.com. For more details, see the playingwithmedia.com post, “Win a Digital Audio Recorder in October 2011.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- A Fourth Grader is Inspired by Oklahoma Artist Danny Gordon - 2013
- My TeachMeet Tennessee Shares on Digital Storytelling and Balanced Filtering in Schools #tmtn - 2010
- Audioboo: Favorite family web 2.0 app by @clifmims #tmtn - 2010
- 2010 will be an interesting year for Oklahoma educational politics - 2009
- RIAA lawsuits are not constructive responses to P2P file sharing - 2008
- Wiki feedback for a podcast on technology leadership - 2007
- A whole different level of amateur rocket launches - 2007