Here’s a Wordle word cloud visualization of all 64 questions librarians asked during our panel presentation, “Navigating the Road Ahead: A Guided Discussion of Ebooks in K-12 Libraries,” in the October 12, 2011 webinar “EBOOKS The New Normal: how libraries are leveraging the eBook opportunity.” This Wordle draws attention to some of the primary themes on attendees minds today, including devices, the ways devices are used, student behavior, and Amazon’s Kindle format and Kindle devices.
I’ve also shared the six answers I provided to specific questions during the webinar, and an audio recording of my twelve minutes of commentary about the theme, “Creating eBook Yearbooks of Student Work.”
Technorati Tags: ebook, ebooks, wordle
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Friends Don't Let Friends Use the Edge Web Browser (or Bing for Search) - 2018
- Mapping Media Vol 1 Chapters Available as Separate eBooks - 2014
- Ready, Set, (W)eRead! Redefining Library for the 21st Century (with iPad eBooks) - 2012
- eBook Webinar Q&A - 2011
- China, Democracy, Charter 8 and Liu Xiaobo - 2010
- Start your car with your iPhone - 2009
- Social Media Change Agents Must First Enlist the Support of Top Leaders - 2009
- Visualizing field trip school visitors with Google Maps - 2008
- 50 Web 2.0 Ways To Tell a Story - 2007
- Donating old computers? - 2006
[…] http://www.speedofcreativity.org/2011/10/13/visualizing-librarian-questions-about-ebooks-ebksmt/ […]
I don’t see the word PRIVACY or do I have bad eyes?
No, privacy wasn’t mentioned here. I’m not sure privacy is a huge issue when it comes to eBooks though, is it?