Impressive home Christmas light displays are pretty common these days in most parts of the United States, but this year I encountered a first right here in Oklahoma City: A synchronized light display with music provided via a low-power FM transmitter in the homeowner’s garage! People drive by and tune their car stereos to 97.7 FM to experience the full, multimedia light show.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Taylor Swift's Letter to Apple and Digital Citizenship - 2015
- Combine Audioboo Sound Recordings with Audacity - 2013
- When Creative Musical Genius Meets YouTube - 2012
- The Dangerous Nexus of Cyber Charter Schools & For-Profit Curriculum Companies - 2011
- Standardized Test Results Obfuscate Real Learning - 2011
- Smartphones on the rise, Apple v Google Approaches - 2010
- We Learn What We Do - With Media Too - 2010
- IgniteOKC - Ubuntu Netbooks for All Learners - Now! - 2009
- What's going on with oil prices these days? (Challenge your students in 2009 to find out) - 2008
- Wrangling with email contact lists and Christmas card mass mailing options - 2008