This week I had an opportunity to attend and present at the Blackfoot Educational Technology Conference in Missoula, Montana, at the beautiful College of Education at the University of Montana. In addition to taking notes from several sessions, I also recorded and posted session audio to a supplementary podcast channel I’ve maintained for several years, “Fuel for Educational Change Agents” for eight sessions. (Including two of my own.) Here are direct links to those sessions. Enjoy, and thanks to Jason Neiffer, Mike Agostinelli, Lucy Gray, and Martin Horejsi for permission to share these!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Book Recommendations from Stacy Nelson - 2015
- Learning About Physics and Four Fundamental Forces on YouTube - 2013
- High Stakes Testing Damages Student Writing Skills - 2011
- Google Earth as a Transformative Tool for Teaching within Content Domains - 2011
- Visualizing Tornados in Oklahoma City with Google Earth - 2011
- FREE METC 2010 Online Conference available now through August 27th - 2010
- A VoiceThread on Hawaii Adventures - 2009
- 72 Years of Free Barbeque - 2008
- Clarifying perceptions about digital social networking risks - 2007
- 1:1 computing is a moral imperative in education - 2007