If you were not able to attend the “FOCU$ on Education Conference” April 9th in Oklahoma City or at one of the six remote sites around the state of Oklahoma which connected via videoconference, you can now view archived videos of the event online. This discussion focused on the importance of funding public education reforms in Oklahoma. Use these links:
- Main Presentation by Panelists (61 minutes, 39 seconds)
- Question and Answer Time (31 min, 29 sec)
Thanks to Together Oklahoma for sharing these links via Twitter.
Technorati Tags: funding, New Tag, oklahoma, finances, money
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Classroom Podcasting / Radio Shows 101 (April 2018) - 2018
- Enlisting Student Moderators for Classroom Blog Posts - 2015
- Why Map Media to the Curriculum? (April 2013) - 2013
- Cloud App Bingo - 2012
- Criticism of School District Content Filtering Policies is not a personal attack on ALL tech directors - 2010
- Welcome to the University of Oklahoma: Home of a FAKE Guest WiFi Network - 2010
- Delivering Distance Engineering Courses Utilizing Web-based Electronic Media by Kurt Gramoll #odla2010 - 2010
- Google Wave by Simon Ringsmuth #odla2010 - 2010
- Ideas for proactively planning for a school crisis with message mapping - 2009
- Advice and wisdom on school public relations - 2009
Whitney Bizjak here again from the University of South Alabama. I just wanted to thank you for sharing the video and links for the FOCU$ On Education Conference. It really was inspiring.