These are resources Wesley Fryer shared today with teachers in Saskatoon Public School Division over Skype on the topic, “Why Map Media to the Curriculum?” An audio recording of this session is also available. In his 50 minute presentation Wesley specifically focused on student-created media projects including eBooks and “narrated art.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Classroom Podcasting / Radio Shows 101 (April 2018) - 2018
- Enlisting Student Moderators for Classroom Blog Posts - 2015
- FOCU$ on Education Conference Archived Videos Online (April 2013) - 2013
- Cloud App Bingo - 2012
- Criticism of School District Content Filtering Policies is not a personal attack on ALL tech directors - 2010
- Welcome to the University of Oklahoma: Home of a FAKE Guest WiFi Network - 2010
- Delivering Distance Engineering Courses Utilizing Web-based Electronic Media by Kurt Gramoll #odla2010 - 2010
- Google Wave by Simon Ringsmuth #odla2010 - 2010
- Ideas for proactively planning for a school crisis with message mapping - 2009
- Advice and wisdom on school public relations - 2009